Saturday, April 01, 2006

Defies all logic

For some reason Thom Holwerda didn't like our previous post. Now, truth be told, I'm a big fan of Thom. I read OSNews, his blog, his Sunday Eve Columns and I always find him entertaining. Not for the reasons he would like though. Anyway, let's see his response:

An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth… Yeah, now that’s a way to run this world. It will deffo make it a better place!

How did this conclusion come from my previous post is beyond me. Even a small child (smaller than Thom) can realize that not helping the one who screws you has nothing to do with revenge. Screwing the one who screws you is revenge and has nothing to do with OpenBSD and Sun.

Thom however can not see this and makes the assumption that I believe in revenge. We will call this Assumption #1.

I guess you are American?

Let's call this Assumption #2.

I see you ridicule me for being a royalist, calling it old-fashioned.

No, I don't think royalism is old-fashioned. What I meant is that its 2006, we have schools, universities, newspapers and the Internet. People should know better.

I guess you find the death penalty and undemocratic elections, and wars really modern and unbarbaric?

Starting with false assumptions, all conclusions are true. So yes.

Sonny, get a life.

Sonny: used by an older person as a familiar form of address to a young boy. (New Oxford American Dictionary)

OK, I promise not to call you young and immature again. The last thing we need is more complexes for you.

The fact you create a blog simply to reply to tech websites kind of negates the nonsense you post there.

No-one denied that you have no clue about logic.

People are not interested in your opinions, sonny.

And who made you the voice of people?

You are a no name.

No, I'm Teh Comment.

You run off of Blogspot.

Well, we could pay $4 per month for hosting...

Seriously.

No offense, but I doubt that.

People are interested in my opinions.

True, but judging from their replies, not for the reasons you would like.

My many articles, and the replies it spawns on other sites, mean just a little bit more than your blogspot blog.

And they also mean everything for our blog. Without them, this blog would not have been possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home