Sunday, April 02, 2006

Divas

Who would have thought? Thom is back.

I’m defying logic? Now, well, let’s see here…

I have a feeling this is going to be too easy.

1) You are arrogant;

Why? Because I "dare" to criticize a diva like you?

2) You ridicule royalism;

You got me wrong here. I don't ridicule royalism, royalism is ridiculous by itself, it doesn't need my help.

3) You are a coward hiding behind anonymity;

I'm not anonymous, I'm Teh Comment (duh). I always sign my posts.

4) You believe in eye for eye, tooth for a tooth (person A did X to me so I’m allowed to do Y to person A);

The saying you are quoting for a second time is eye for eye, tooth for tooth. Do you see the pattern here? To use your terminology: person A did X to me so I'm allowed to do X to person A. Don't they teach basic comprehension at Vrije?

5) You read what you want to read (assuming ‘I guess you are’ as me stating, ‘You are’);

Let's see. On your previous reply you said "I guess you are American?" and then you went on and said "I guess you find the death penalty and undemocratic elections, and wars really modern and unbarbaric?". Well, the second phrase implies that you assume I am American. No?

Yup, sounds American to me.

Again you make a conclusion based on (five this time!) false assumptions. As I said before, basic logic defines that based on false assumptions, all conclusions are true. So yes, that's true.

Now, let’s continue:

1) You can’t spell words that have too many syllables (’sovinistic’?)

My bad. To make up I will write procrastination, multidimensional and retrospection (I promise I didn't use the dictionary).

2) You hide behind anonymity;

All posts in this blog are signed by their author.

3) 'Teh'? Dear god…

I was in a hurry when I was registering at blogger. Don't ask.

Yup, sounds like a 14 year old to me, hence I can address you as ’sonny’.

Be my guest and address me as you like. But 21 years old is not that older to 14.

Since you are too less of a man to just use your real name and face on the internet,

After assuming that I am American and that I am 14 years old, now you are assuming that I am a man?

I had to deduct my assumptions from your postings on your little blog.

It's a good thing that you finally dropped psychology. It was clearly not for you.

Using the above reasoning, I came to some pretty simple conclusions.

"The truth is rarely pure, and never simple."
-- Oscar Wilde

But obviously, I might be wrong.

It actually occurred to you? I'm impressed.

However, we shall never know if you continue to be a coward.

To avoid any further misunderstandings let me explicitly state that I am Teh Comment and this post has been written exclusively by me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home